Candle Making Kit £40 + £2.90 postage
For anyone who doesn't yet feel like they'd be comfortable doing a workshop alongside other people how about learning a new skill and having a mini workshop of your own at home?
We are so delighted that NW&Co Candles are letting us sell their Candle Making Kit as part of our Wellbeing Festival.
This kit is absoultely perfect for novices and is perfect if you’ve ever fancied having a go at making your own luxury scented candles. Nicky has done done all the testing & put her extensive know how into a box for you to enjoy! No experience required, simple step by step instructions included.
Limited kits available in one of two scents; Luvvly Bubby or Zest. Please select your fragrance at purchase.
The kit contains:
- 2 x 160g apothecary glass jars
- 2 x 120g apothecary glass jars
- 4 tealight cups
- 500g of our natural wax blend
- 50g oil
- 4 cotton/linen wicks & sticky pads
- 4 tealight wicks
- Glassine bag for tealights
- 1 Wooden stirrer
- 1 pair of disposable gloves
If you’ve been to one of NW&Co Candles workshops before then these are fab to take home with you and continue your candle making.
Full step by step instructions are included.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- Old Saucepan OR Saucepan & Glass bowl to make a Bain Marie
- Old jug
- Food thermometer – available here if you don’t have one
- 4 pegs
If you have any questions please email email@example.com