Postponed until 17th January 2020 - 7.30-9.30pm
£5 with profits going to The Woodland Trust
Please note that this event has now moved to the 17th of January 2020
Are you aware of climate change, but don’t know what to do about it?
Fear not, we’re here to help!
Join us for a positive and informal discussion about sustainable living and find out how to tweak your family life in order to reduce your carbon footprint. We have a panel of local experts, each with inspiring and simple ideas that you can get going with straight away. Meet like-minded people, learn about the plight of the planet and leave feeling optimistic and empowered!
We will look at aspects to do with the home, food, children, fashion and the garden.
- Kate from The Refill Project
- Sue from 365 Eco-Friendly Decisions
- Caroline from The Hidden Gate Blooms
- Kristine from The Crafty Herbalist
- plus others
Hosted by Chesham-based health and refill shop Healthright and local illustrator Ellie Good of The Shift. For further information please contact email@example.com.
We are also launching a series of events will be focusing on "New Year, New Choices” and how to turn those New Year’s resolutions into practical changes that will reduce your carbon footprint and increase your knowledge of more sustainable choices.
These workshops will be held on successive Friday evenings from 7.30-9.30pm which will go more in depth on the following subjects:
- FOOD (informed choices in buying, cooking & preparing) - Friday 24th January
- HOUSEHOLD (including products, bills & infrastructure of the home) - Friday 31st January
- FASHION (looking at the fashion industry, upkeep of clothes and positive choices) - Friday 7th February.
We will be adding further information on these upcoming events in the next few weeks.
Ticket price £5 with all profits going to The Woodland Trust